The policy analysis and guidance you need by the experts you trust, daily.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Cathy Aquino on Benefits are Submitted. What’s Top of Mind for 2019 Marketing & Sales?
- CMS Doubles Down on Member Experience – FAQs | Gorman Health Group Blog on CMS Doubles Down on Member Experience
- Regan Pennypacker on Latest Audit Enforcement Actions Issued by CMS
- Kathleen Chapman on 2019 Medicare Advantage Rate Announcement & Call Letter
- Michelle Juhanson on Latest Audit Enforcement Actions Issued by CMS
The Voice of Anita McCreavy
Remember, your plan must be operating from an approved Model of Care (MOC).
The off-cycle submission process allows for substantial changes such as fundamental organizational changes essential to the MOC process and functions; for example, changes to an organization’s MOC narrative that occur between approval periods (e.g., year 2 of a three-year approval) and have not expired.
Many organizations find accreditation and certifications to be a requirement in a standard book of business. They provide a roadmap for your organization to be clinically sound, quality driven, and integrated. These accreditations assist organizations in demonstrating to their customer’s compliance with regulatory standards and a fundamentally sound structure.