The policy analysis and guidance you need by the experts you trust, daily.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Sharon Willliams on A New Source of Capital for Star Ratings and Clinical Innovations
- William on Will Trump and Price Pull Out the Scalpels for Star Ratings?
- Bobby on January Release of the Draft MMG – Perfect Timing
- Pam Lassila on Best Practices and Common Conditions of Audit Preparation
- Capitol Hill Healthcare Update | Gorman Health Group Blog on What Trump Could Actually Do to ObamaCare, Day One, Without Congress
The Voice of CLyon
In case you haven’t studied the recent CMS HSD Guidance memo, let me save you some time (and pain). This is the first of my blogs on the new CMS changes that will impact all MA Plans filing this year for a 2013 product launch. Here’s what caught my attention:
Have you submitted an application to CMS to expand your provider network lately? If not, you may be in for a big surprise. Inadequate provider networks have always been the number one reason CMS rejects Medicare Advantage (MA) applications. But in recent years CMS has raised the bar even higher.