The policy analysis and guidance you need by the experts you trust, daily.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Sharon Willliams on A New Source of Capital for Star Ratings and Clinical Innovations
- William on Will Trump and Price Pull Out the Scalpels for Star Ratings?
- Bobby on January Release of the Draft MMG – Perfect Timing
- Pam Lassila on Best Practices and Common Conditions of Audit Preparation
- Capitol Hill Healthcare Update | Gorman Health Group Blog on What Trump Could Actually Do to ObamaCare, Day One, Without Congress
The Voice of Diane Hollie
Whether you are just updating your current product benefits, are offering a new plan benefit package (PBP), new product, or service area, or are new to Medicare Advantage altogether, now is the time to start planning for the 2018 bid submission.
“Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” ―William Arthur Ward
The following are questions Gorman Health Group would ask when conducting an assessment on marketing and sales strategies and execution plans for our Medicare Advantage clients. Take the quiz today and see if you are on track for a successful Annual Election Period (AEP).
It’s May, so if you have not formalized your sales and marketing strategy for this Annual Election Period (AEP), now is the time. At our recent Gorman Health Group 2016 Forum, Carrie Barker-Settles and I had a very insightful discussion with Forum participants about what is driving growth in plans today.
The number and share of Medicare beneficiaries enrolling in MA plans continue to increase, but the pace of growth is beginning to decline. Currently, there are nearly 18 million Medicare beneficiaries enrolled in MA health plans across the country. This includes all individual and group plan enrollment.