The policy analysis and guidance you need by the experts you trust, daily.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Sharon Willliams on A New Source of Capital for Star Ratings and Clinical Innovations
- William on Will Trump and Price Pull Out the Scalpels for Star Ratings?
- Bobby on January Release of the Draft MMG – Perfect Timing
- Pam Lassila on Best Practices and Common Conditions of Audit Preparation
- Capitol Hill Healthcare Update | Gorman Health Group Blog on What Trump Could Actually Do to ObamaCare, Day One, Without Congress
The Voice of Jeff Fox
By now you should have started your benefit discussion for 2013. With the surprising higher rate coming to plans in 2013 — the competitive juices are flowing across the country. The stakes are high for 2013 and now is not the time to rest on past performances. If I was sitting in the product strategy chair at a health plan I would want the following team members sitting at the table with me: compliance, sales, marketing, medical, claims, network, customer service, Stars, and yes you better have the actuaries sitting with you early on so there are no surprises at the 11th hour.