The policy analysis and guidance you need by the experts you trust, daily.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Sharon Willliams on A New Source of Capital for Star Ratings and Clinical Innovations
- William on Will Trump and Price Pull Out the Scalpels for Star Ratings?
- Bobby on January Release of the Draft MMG – Perfect Timing
- Pam Lassila on Best Practices and Common Conditions of Audit Preparation
- Capitol Hill Healthcare Update | Gorman Health Group Blog on What Trump Could Actually Do to ObamaCare, Day One, Without Congress
The Voice of Nilsa Lennig
Go-to-market strategy is truly fantastic as it is literally aligning the entire organization to drive profitable growth supported by a governance structure that helps more effectively manage.
On December 22, 2015, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a snapshot report of the Health Insurance Marketplace Open Enrollment, capturing Marketplace enrollment from the beginning of Open Enrollment (November 1) through December 19 (Week 7 of Open Enrollment) for consumers who signed up for health coverage through the Healthcare.gov platform. Not accounting for the millions more selecting plans through State-based Marketplaces (SBMs): Read more
We blogged earlier this month about Medicare Advantage (MA) premiums showing slight decreases to no decreases across the board for 2016 based on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) estimates. But what does the landscape look like for Part D?