The policy analysis and guidance you need by the experts you trust, daily.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Cathy Aquino on Benefits are Submitted. What’s Top of Mind for 2019 Marketing & Sales?
- CMS Doubles Down on Member Experience – FAQs | Gorman Health Group Blog on CMS Doubles Down on Member Experience
- Regan Pennypacker on Latest Audit Enforcement Actions Issued by CMS
- Kathleen Chapman on 2019 Medicare Advantage Rate Announcement & Call Letter
- Michelle Juhanson on Latest Audit Enforcement Actions Issued by CMS
The Voice of Tina Bailey
Data universes are not new in the Medicare Advantage and Part D space. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires data universes for a variety of purposes, including program audits and timeliness monitoring. Gorman Health Group has communicated time and time again the importance of pulling accurate universes as well as continuous review of that data. Universes tell a story often not heard via other monitoring efforts.