The policy analysis and guidance you need by the experts you trust, daily.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Alan Mittermaier on MA and Part D Proposed Rule Increases Plan Flexibility, Reduces Regulatory Burden
- Sharon Willliams on A New Source of Capital for Star Ratings and Clinical Innovations
- William on Will Trump and Price Pull Out the Scalpels for Star Ratings?
- Bobby on January Release of the Draft MMG – Perfect Timing
- Pam Lassila on Best Practices and Common Conditions of Audit Preparation
The Voice of Tina Bailey
Data universes are not new in the Medicare Advantage and Part D space. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires data universes for a variety of purposes, including program audits and timeliness monitoring. Gorman Health Group has communicated time and time again the importance of pulling accurate universes as well as continuous review of that data. Universes tell a story often not heard via other monitoring efforts.