The policy analysis and guidance you need by the experts you trust, daily.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Alan Mittermaier on MA and Part D Proposed Rule Increases Plan Flexibility, Reduces Regulatory Burden
- Sharon Willliams on A New Source of Capital for Star Ratings and Clinical Innovations
- William on Will Trump and Price Pull Out the Scalpels for Star Ratings?
- Bobby on January Release of the Draft MMG – Perfect Timing
- Pam Lassila on Best Practices and Common Conditions of Audit Preparation
Tag Archives: contract requirements
Imagine entering University and enrolling into Advanced French Language and Literature, a 300-level class, with no previous knowledge or study of the French language. As your professor welcomes you into class with bonjour, bienvenue, ça va, you have no idea how to reply. Now imagine sticking with that course for the full semester, trying to understand complex language and reading concepts without the foundation or basics. It would be quite an overwhelming few months for anyone.