The policy analysis and guidance you need by the experts you trust, daily.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- William on Will Trump and Price Pull Out the Scalpels for Star Ratings?
- Bobby on January Release of the Draft MMG – Perfect Timing
- Pam Lassila on Best Practices and Common Conditions of Audit Preparation
- Capitol Hill Healthcare Update | Gorman Health Group Blog on What Trump Could Actually Do to ObamaCare, Day One, Without Congress
- Are You Ready for the Medicare Advantage Advance Notice & Draft Call Letter? | Gorman Health Group Blog on 21st Century Cures Bill Slips in Some Changes to Medicare and Medicaid Programs
Tag Archives: Sales Sentinel
Time and time again, we encounter “the coolest workarounds” ever invented within the government programs space. Said a different way, we encounter staff who are stuck inventing ways to accomplish the regulatory burden upon their shoulders when they don’t have the right processes and tools to efficiently do their job. The manual effort and workarounds almost get the job done but ultimately leave the plan short of their end goal. This phenomenon is not just seen in one operational area but is commonly experienced across multiple disciplines within the health plan.
Preparing for the 2016 selling season means implementing a strategy that mitigates compliance risks for your organization and empowers your sales force to meet your enrollment targets. In our recent webinar regarding the impact of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) changes on Medicare Advantage (MA) and Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) 2016 Agent Readiness, I outlined key takeaways your organization needs to enforce in order to protect your health plan from compliance risks while also positioning it for sales success in 2016 and beyond.
Gorman Health Group (GHG), is proud to announce that its software, Sales Sentinel™ has achieved a 97% renewal rate, never having lost a client due to performance or dissatisfaction.
Gorman Health Group (GHG), is proud to have been selected as a National Partner with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) for its software, Sales Sentinel™. This software facilitates sales agent onboarding, credentialing and ongoing oversight, and it eliminates the labor-intensive agent onboarding process for both your Exchange and Medicare Advantage businesses.