The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- R. Pennypacker on Compliance Highlights of the CY 2017 Draft Call Letter
- Kathleen Chapman on Is Value-Based Insurance Design All It’s Cracked Up To Be?
- Tracy Croxon on Compliance Highlights of the CY 2017 Draft Call Letter
- Ted Rever on Final Rule: The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; HHS Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2017
- Mindy Walker on Sales 2017 Readiness – Are You Maximizing Your Sales Potential Today?
Topic: Brain Food
When a team works well together, the members collectively accomplish more than any of the individuals could have accomplished alone. Certainly we have proven that adage true in healthcare as can be seen with the success of integrated delivery systems, Independent Physician Associations (IPAs), and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
It’s already July, and time is ticking! Do you have your sales distribution strategy completed and management staff in place? With the Annual Election Period (AEP) just a few months away, finalizing your distribution channel, creating sales training, developing telemarketing scripts, and hiring management to oversee all these tasks must be completed now. In addition, making sure you have compliant marketing materials and a compliant website is more important than ever.
Do you think the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) program audits are stressful? We often make it worse for ourselves than it already is. Imagine being in the audit webinar pulling up a case and having CMS say that case was to be excluded from the universes. Instead of showing your department, processes, and system capabilities, CMS is getting the impression you don’t even know your data well enough to pull a correct universe. What can Operations departments do to get ready? Here are four things you can begin doing today to be ready: Read more