The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- Nancy on Making Order from Chaos
- kdambrosio on An “October Surprise” in Medicare Advantage Star Ratings
- Garth D. Weme, CIC on An “October Surprise” in Medicare Advantage Star Ratings
- Clark on Making Order from Chaos
- RP on How to Efficiently Conduct an Audit
Topic: Star Ratings
“Big data” is often described in terms of colorful dashboards and a roomful of SQL programmers. Gorman Health Group (GHG) thinks of it as a symphony of moving parts that all play a role in managing quality healthcare.
My last article explained the choice of Medicare Advantage (MA) health plans to evolve or disappear. Evolution is certainly the preferable choice, so let’s examine the steps needed to do so.