The GHG Blog is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the Point for complete access to all content from GHG experts.
- After Hours
- Agent Oversight
- Brain Food
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Part D
- Performance Optimization
- Policy & Health Reform
- Prospective Evaluations
- Provider Relations
- Risk Adjustment
- Sales & Marketing
- Star Ratings
- R. Pennypacker on Compliance Highlights of the CY 2017 Draft Call Letter
- Kathleen Chapman on Is Value-Based Insurance Design All It’s Cracked Up To Be?
- Tracy Croxon on Compliance Highlights of the CY 2017 Draft Call Letter
- Ted Rever on Final Rule: The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; HHS Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2017
- Mindy Walker on Sales 2017 Readiness – Are You Maximizing Your Sales Potential Today?
Topic: Star Ratings
The Gorman Health Group 2016 Forum concluded last week with over 200 of our closest clients and partners. There was great news and rough news, so here are a few takeaways: Read more
On April 4th, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued the Final Notice of Methodological Changes for Calendar Year (CY) 2017 for Medicare Advantage (MA) Capitation Rates, Part C and Part D Payment Policies, and 2017 Call Letter. This is the final notice of changes in rates of payment and overall policy.
As we predicted, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is off to an aggressive start on the compliance front in the last year of this administration and shows no signs of slowing down with $832,250 worth of fines levied in the month of February alone. The list of enforcement actions released comes with even graver announcements of two immediate suspensions of enrollment and marketing for the year. These fines augment two huge penalties with which CMS closed out last year − $3.1 million and $1.3 million.