Get the Point: Upgrade To A Paid Membership
Finally, industry intel you can use. All in one place
For nearly 20 years, GHG policy experts have been sought after by health plan executives, industry associations and leading publications to provide in-depth analyses and summaries on the current and future state of government sponsored health care. Now, members of the Point receive the same information—and they get it first through multiple media formats.
The first application of its kind, the Point is a customizable knowledge utility that provides a direct line to GHG experts. Whether you’re looking for operational best practices or industry trends, the Point features GHG-created resources in a simple and clean format.
Get all the industry information you want, when you need it.
Want to see the Point in action? Watch our short video that provides a glimpse of the benefits members of the Point receive.
Please note: If you can not view the video, click here for instructions on how to remedy the issue.
Members of the Point have access to premium GHG content, plus benefit from VIP offers through our media partners. Create "favorites" so you can quickly refer to articles. We'll recommend new content for you, too – so you'll never miss a new white paper or regulatory analysis memo.
What’s available on the Point?
- Analysis and summary of every HPMS memo, straight from our team of compliance experts. See which memos GHG highlights as the most critical, and sort by the impacted operational areas.
- White papers and memos from GHG subject matter experts, on everything from industry trends in delivery of care to best practices in compliance and operations.
- Podcasts available on the Point or on iTunes feature the latest developments for Government-sponsored health care in real time.
- An archive of the co-hosted GHG and AIS Reality Check Webinar series. Hear the latest regulatory updates, political commentary, best practices and market analysis from the industry’s best.
- Selected recordings from the GHG Forum. Listen as GHG experts discuss winning strategies in government-sponsored health programs, including Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Dual Eligibles, and the Health Insurance Marketplaces (Exchanges).
To learn more about becoming a member of the Point, visit our account information page, here.